THREE
The 11 August 2007 Promise
Dearest Sweetheart Kelvin,
"Never can I run away from this embrace, where I found my solace in
Let the world spin around us, as we jazz the night away"
If you ask me what happiness is to me
I would lay my head on your shoulders
Close my eyes as I hold you close
With a smile I’ll say, “Like this”
If someone ask me what a beautiful life means
It woiuld be to fall in love
With whom who’ll never let my hand go
For that I know, “You’re the one”
If I could make life better for you, I would
There wasn't anything I wasn't prepared to do if I can
Now, all I can do is to let you know
That mine has been better, “Because of you”
If you ever need me, I will hug you tight
Or when your tears fall,I will wipe them off
For this I promise you, not for the rest of my life
But for the rest of yours, “My dear”.
If I had to, I won’t say how much I love you
I’ll fill the gaps between your fingers with mine
And hold on to you until all your doubts vanish
Because with you, “There’s love”.
If we never met in this lifetime
Life would perhaps be simpler
But it’ll never shine and be complete
Without the touch and kiss, “Of an angel”.
With truth & faith,
Jasmine
The 11 August 2007 Promise
Dearest Sweetheart Kelvin,
"Never can I run away from this embrace, where I found my solace in
Let the world spin around us, as we jazz the night away"
If you ask me what happiness is to me
I would lay my head on your shoulders
Close my eyes as I hold you close
With a smile I’ll say, “Like this”
If someone ask me what a beautiful life means
It woiuld be to fall in love
With whom who’ll never let my hand go
For that I know, “You’re the one”
If I could make life better for you, I would
There wasn't anything I wasn't prepared to do if I can
Now, all I can do is to let you know
That mine has been better, “Because of you”
If you ever need me, I will hug you tight
Or when your tears fall,I will wipe them off
For this I promise you, not for the rest of my life
But for the rest of yours, “My dear”.
If I had to, I won’t say how much I love you
I’ll fill the gaps between your fingers with mine
And hold on to you until all your doubts vanish
Because with you, “There’s love”.
If we never met in this lifetime
Life would perhaps be simpler
But it’ll never shine and be complete
Without the touch and kiss, “Of an angel”.
With truth & faith,
Jasmine
Till then.
No comments:
Post a Comment