FOURTEEN
The Long Forsaken Piece
I spent endless nights missing you.
Trying to feel your presence amidst the warmth you left behind.
I’m covered with fragments of my shattered dream.
Raw and dedicate.
My feelings unpublished, my love unpolished.
I closed my eyes and saw your back descended down the lane.
Slowly, the trail diminished.
Silently, distance became our sole connector.
Will you stay with me and trace the path we first started?
Or won’t you take a last look at me?
Till then.
The Long Forsaken Piece
I spent endless nights missing you.
Trying to feel your presence amidst the warmth you left behind.
I’m covered with fragments of my shattered dream.
Raw and dedicate.
My feelings unpublished, my love unpolished.
I closed my eyes and saw your back descended down the lane.
Slowly, the trail diminished.
Silently, distance became our sole connector.
Will you stay with me and trace the path we first started?
Or won’t you take a last look at me?
Till then.

No comments:
Post a Comment