Sunday, May 10, 2009

THIRTY-THREE
Rant Mode


To be better, we have to run with someone better.
That’s why I chose to run alongside my future.


Can I rant?

Someone just plainly get on my nerves without having to do much. She wears the same innocent look everyday, thinking life would fall in place perfect. Well, it did. Life is close to perfect for her. However she did it, she did it. Maybe she had what it takes to bring the situation this far. I tried to convince myself it was her intellect and personality make-up that has brought her to where she is today. Slowly, time unveiled the truth that lies beneath. She has lady luck shining on her.

*Roll my eyes*

So it wasn’t her composite that carried her this far. I stopped asking the whys and have stopped thinking about the ‘what-should-have-been-done’. Face it; there is nothing I can do to correct the mistake that have been made.

I am not saying life is unfair. I believe it wouldn’t take me long to outrun her. In fact, I have surpassed her in certain aspects or rather, in most aspects. I blame it on my luck and the bad timing. *Growls* I don’t like to be put on par with her. In fact, we are never on par to start with.

There are more I can rant about. I decided this is enough, lest this loathsome person becomes the push forward in my life.

*Breathe in and out*

She’d better not do anything to annoy me further.


Till then.

No comments: