24 Wishes
Time has locked our fates and brought us this far
Far beyond the multitude of the galaxy
I love to star gaze with you. Each time the stars appeared, it was as though an extra minute was set-aside for us. I love to spend eternity with you on a no man’s island. To frolic in the sun upon the sand, carelessly flirting with the ocean waves. As long as you are here, nothing else matters. It’s amazing how your presence can make my words soar with grace. It’s mystical how your smile can drive my blues away.
I sat and looked back at the path we treaded. My mind was filled with a multitude if thoughts and emotions of the times we argued. The things we should have or cold have said differently, or the things we shouldn’t have said at all. Arguments, disagreements, anger, misunderstandings, we battled it through. Because of you, I lost the reason to cry; I found the reason to smile. My life began, the day you whispered your wish in my ear and took my hand. I fell in love each time I see you, losing control of this affection.
From the second I got closer to you, my life changed. I had this feeling of a bond between us is something I’d never experienced with anyone else in my life. With you, it’s totally different, I believe we found each other through love.
Thank you for everything you have done to make today wonderful.
Till then.


No comments:
Post a Comment